Logistics & Supply Chain Specialist
JOB TITLE: LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
- Provide logistics support to the team.
- Collaborate with multiple customers, suppliers and internal partners including Sales, Procurement, Warehousing and Transportation to procure, store and ship/deliver products through contracted carriers and follow up right through completion
- Provide shipping quotes, maintaining accurate freight costing and creation of various reports
- Order tracking to making sure all orders is on track and prioritizing orders & deliveries
- Communicating with carriers and external parties to resolve any upcoming issues or delivery requirement
- Actively participating in regularly scheduled/ad hoc communications with customers and suppliers
- Continuously improving areas with inefficiencies and/or low effectiveness
- All other duties as required for Logistics Dept.
- University or college degree in a relevant discipline
- Preference to Certified Supply Chain Management Professionals (cSCMP) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or nearing completion of certification
- Supply chain experience preferably within North American Consumer Packaged Goods/Foods /Pharma industry experience)
- Proficient in MS Office – (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for learning and growing to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Referrals is Welcome!!