Director, Business Development, China
(To be based in China)
Globyz Pharma specializes in supplying specialty medicines and orphan drugs for rare diseases globally under Managed And Global access Programs.
Globyz Biopharma Services supports Life Sciences, Pharma and Biotech companies with comparator sourcing, packaging, labelling and distribution solutions for their global clinical trials from its state of the art local warehouse and depots across Europe, North America, and Asia.
As part of the team at Globyz, you’ll be improving and saving peoples’ lives by helping customers in finding cures for life threatening diseases. Your contributions will have real-world impact, and you’ll be encouraged in achieving your career goals. This is a high growth, entrepreneurial environment that honours the individual while cultivating a team spirit.
We believe that our team is our strength. Our success is based on the motivation, dedication and performance of our people.
You will be responsible for taking care of the existing clients and acquiring new clients by providing comparator sourcing subject matter expertise and clinical trial logistics solutions on client projects and requirements.
Meeting these objectives includes the identification of opportunities, the formulation and the conduct of specific sourcing strategies, and the implementation of tactics that primarily result in new sales while building long-term productive customer relationships.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
Be the subject matter expert on Biosimilar specific trials giving advisory support on sourcing comparators and providing timely and accurate information.
- Provide support in building Globyz‘s China Region capabilities and service offering including clinical supply management , depot and logistics services
- Work with sponsor companies to understand their sourcing, labeling and distribution requirements.
- Help, develop and provide innovative end-to-end drug sourcing solutions and strategies to clients.
- Grow and develop customers according to Annual Sales Plan and gain market share with new customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding and fulfilling customers’ needs
- Support Marketing in providing market and competition information to be used for client and strategy development.
- Collaborate closely with the global sales team
- Continuously update CRM/ERP system with all relevant data
- Attend/represent Globyz Biopharma Services at trade shows / exhibitions, workshops and seminars
Education And Experience:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- 2+ years’ experience in Pharma / clinical trials
- University degree
- Experience in sales /procurement preferred
- Familiarity with drug development and clinical trial packaging supply chain is preferable
- Exposure to commercial/clinical pharmaceutical supply chain is preferable
- Outstanding customer service orientation and responsiveness
- Ability to build relationships. Excellent stakeholder management on all levels
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively on all levels. Break down complex communication
- Action oriented, high energy level, perseverance and drive for results
- Creative and solution-oriented
We offer a competitive salary and a generous employee benefit package with performance based incentives.
If you have a forward-thinking attitude and are ready to go the extra mile with us, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application in pdf format and in English with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org