Business Development Manager
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania Are
Travel Required: Minimal
Position Type: Permanent or Contract – Full Time Position
Comparator & Clinical Supplies Sourcing
Our sourcing specialists utilize a global network of leading manufacturers and major wholesalers to provide cost-effective access to virtually any product, any quantity, even the most difficult to source items. Supported by our global warehousing and distribution network, Globyz Biopharma Services can also ensure fast delivery practically anywhere in the world.
- New Business Development for Clinical Trials Material /Comparators
- Lead in the development of Clinical Supply Demand Gathering and Supply Plans
- Effectively communicate clinical trial requirements to internal stakeholders and external partners to execute the supply plan
- Manage Vendor relationships where required
- Initiate and see through requests for the manufacture of CTM at the GMP packaging facility and manage trial inventory throughout
- Accurately forecast and track supply chain budgets
- Track and report current clinical supplies activities by study
- Create and finalize packaging/labeling production schedules and identify and resolve any discrepancies/issues
- Track the reconciliation, disposition, and destruction of all clinical supplies materials and
related communications and reports.
- Minimum of 5 years life sciences experience, including a minimum of 3 years experience in labeling, packaging and distribution of clinical trial materials
- Must have experience in the management of labeling, packaging and distribution of materials to clinical sites
- Knowledge of FDA, ICH, GMP, and other regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of current pharmaceutical processes, packaging operations and drug development processes
- Knowledge of clinical supply aspects of IND/NDA requirements; ability to present complex issues in oral and written form
- Strong project management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute successfully in a multi-disciplinary team environment organization.
- Well versed in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and other related computer software