Account Manager – Biosimilar Trials
Duration: Full time Permanent
GLOBYZ BIOPHARMA SERVICES is specialized in global clinical trial comparators sourcing and supply with expertise in clinical trials logistics, storage, packaging and distribution. With global operations and head offices based in USA & Canada, the company partners with a variety of regional and global pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs, and clinical trial packagers around the world. We are fully licensed for the storage and distribution of prescription medications including controlled drugs and we have extensive global network of manufacturers and suppliers, enabling us to access hard to find branded and generic commercial drugs.
As part of the team at Globyz Biopharma Services, you’ll be improving and saving peoples’ lives by helping customers in finding cures for life threatening diseases. Your contributions will have real-world impact, and you’ll be encouraged in achieving your career goals. This is a high growth, entrepreneurial environment that honours the individual while cultivating a team spirit.
The Account Manager – Biosimilar Trials is responsible for taking care of the existing clients and acquiring new clients by providing comparator sourcing subject matter expertise and logistics solutions on client projects and requirements.
Meeting these objectives includes the identification of opportunities, the formulation and the conduct of specific sourcing strategies, and the implementation of tactics that primarily result in new sales while building long-term productive customer relationships.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert on Biosimilar specific trials giving advisory support on sourcing comparators and providing timely and accurate information.
- Work with sponsor companies of Biosimilar trials to understand their sourcing, labeling and distribution requirements.
- Help, develop and provide innovative end-to-end drug sourcing solutions and strategies to clients meeting revenue objectives
- Grow and develop customers according to Annual Sales Plan and gain market share with new customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding and fulfilling customers’ needs
- Support Marketing in providing market and competition information to be used for client and strategy development.
- Collaborate closely with the global sales team
- Continuously update CRM/ERP system with all relevant data
- Attend/represent Globyz Biopharma Services at trade shows / exhibitions, workshops and seminars
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field
- Experience in sales /procurement preferred
- Familiarity with drug development and clinical trial packaging supply chain is preferable
- Exposure to commercial/clinical pharmaceutical supply chain is preferable
- Outstanding customer service orientation and responsiveness
- Ability to build relationships. Excellent stakeholder management on all levels
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively on all levels. Break down complex communication.
- Action oriented, high energy level, perseverance and drive for results
- Creative and solution-oriented